2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, text file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in these files can be sent back to our servers or to the servers of the third parties that we use, during subsequent visits to our site.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is an invisible tag?
An invisible tag (or web beacon) is a small piece of invisible text or an invisible image on a website, which is used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Certain cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your user preferences are remembered. By using functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This means for example that you do not need to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website and the items you have selected remain in your shopping basket until you go to the checkout. We may set these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytical cookies
As statistics are tracked anonymously, we do not request permission to set analytical cookies.
5.3 Advertising cookies
We use advertising cookies on this website, which allow us to personalise advertisements for you. We (and third parties) then obtain information about the results of the campaign. For this we create a profile based on your browsing and what you have clicked on, both within and outside the https://antoine-fanjat.cz site. With these cookies, you are allocated a unique website visitor ID, so that, for example, you do not repeatedly see the same advertisement.
5.4 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or other forms of local storage, used to create user profiles for the purpose of displaying advertising or tracking the user on this website or on multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
Because these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask your permission to set them.
5.5 Social networking buttons
We have included buttons on our website so that Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram and Pinterest can promote web pages (e.g. “Like”, “Save”) or share (e.g. “Tweet”) on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram and Pinterest. These buttons work with pieces of code from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram and Pinterest themselves. This code sets cookies. These social networking buttons may also store and process certain information to show you customised ads.
To find out what these social networks do with your (personal) data when processing it using these cookies, please read their privacy statements (which may be modified from time to time). The data collected is anonymised as far as possible. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram and Pinterest are based in the United States.
6. Cookies set by this website
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights concerning personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to see the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to ask us to complete, correct, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data.
- If you give us your consent for the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another data controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will comply unless certain reasons justify such processing.
9. How to control and delete cookies
You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be set. Another option is to change your web browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be reset the next time you visit our websites, providing your consent has been given.
10. Contact details